Hello

By default, the CPU speed obtained from ganglia is the maximum frequency
of the CPU. In my case, I have enabled the cpufreq module. Is it
possible (or did somebody has already tried it) to obtain the current
frequency  of the processor? Normally, with ondemand governor, the
frequency is dynamically changed according to the CPU load. I want to be
able to catch it periodically.

Please, how could I proceed (by using either flow or ganglia)?

Thanks for your reply!

--
Mayap Christine
2 rue Charles Camichel