Ganglia doesn't have any native way out of the box to collect interface metrics
from network devices via. SNMP, although you could write a module for it (and
supposedly a few people have done this already). You could also use the sflow
metrics collection, although I haven't had much luck getting that working with
my network devices.

As a starting place check out the gmetric network modules:
https://github.com/ganglia/gmond_python_modules/tree/master/network. I started
trying to adapt the net iron module a while back but really wanted to rewrite
it from the ground up to make it more flexible and ran out of time to work on
it.

--
Dan Rich <dr...@employees.org> |   http://www.employees.org/~drich/