Hi Ghassan,

Take a look at both of these examples, these should help with what you are
looking for, hopefully.

example: you can specify a host metrics to have dashboard of different
reports such as :

https://gist.github.com/4708555

another example: where you have different metric regex although appearing
in a single dashboard/ganglia json view

https://gist.github.com/4708591

Unless the metric's units are same, I probably do not want to see them on
the same plane of the graph.

Nikhil