We are not intentionally using any overrides, just a simple configuration
that use to work fine.

N.B. if it matters a student did install a vbox on the head node.
Unfortunately he has left, so it may be complicated to trace what he did.
The vbox was in pkace before we updated.

Professor Laurence Marks
Northwestern University
www.numis.northwestern.edu 1-847-491-3996
else has thought"