Hi,

I'm investigating Ganglia as a replacement to our nagios-based server stats
collection system. As most of the server I'll be monitoring run Windows, I've
been concentrating on using the host-sflow agent (not Ganglia, I know but I'm
guessing there's a lot of experience in this list).

I've just installed it on a Windows server 2003 machine with multiple drives
(2) but I'm only seeing one set of disk stats. Is this correct or have I messed
something up?

Steve.

Steve Burton
Network Manager

Shepherd Group Built Environment
Frederick House, Fulford Road, York, Y010 4EA
(T) 01904 660 391 (F) 01904 610 256  (M) 07801 214 009
(W): www.shepherd-group.com

Shepherd Group Built Environment is a member of Shepherd Building Group.
Shepherd Building Group Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales;
Company Number: 653663. Registered Address: Huntington House, Jockey Lane,
Huntington, York, YO32 9XW.
The views or opinions present in this e-mail are solely those of the author and
do not necessarily represent those of the company. The e-mail and any files
transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the individual
or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender. Whilst every care has been taken to check this
outgoing e-mail for viruses it is seen as your responsibility to check and
sweep it, and any attachments, for viruses on receipt