Hi all,

I'm intending to continue working on performance improvements for
gmetad. I'm curious if anybody uses gmetad on architectures that are
not:

 * ARM
 * PPC
 * PPC64
 * SPARCv9
 * i386
 * amd64

or on systems that are not:

 * Linux
 * ${any}BSD
 * Solaris

(I'd also be interested in hearing if people are using gmond on
architectures other than those mentioned above; less interested about
the operating systems for that one.)

Kind regards,

--dho