Hello,

I am an undergraduate student and have applied for ganglia project "Web portal integrating popular monitoring tools". I am very interested in it. Unifying multiple web-interfaces in single Web-Portal seems to be a great Idea. I have read daniel's blog post and have joined the mailing list and successfully deployed ganglia monitor and web frontend at my local Ubuntu system. I an now really want to work on this project this summer, Please let me know what steps should I take on now ? I will now regularly work now on the tasks

--
Regards,
*Gaurav Saini*