Hi Jonathan,

> Thank you, Filipe. That allowed the configure script to complete
> without needing to specify any special parameters. I am not sure why
> the RPM script didn't handle it correctly.
Neither am I, but I've seen this once or twice from Red Hat packages.

> I now run into an issue when running 'make' also with libconfuse:
>
> "libgmond.c:15:21: error: confuse.h: No such file or directory"

The header file is in the devel package, so you need to "yum install
libconfuse-devel". I would expect the configure script to pick that up,
actually...

Good luck,

Filipe

--
Filipe Bonjour

       In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.
       In practice there is. -- Yogi Berra