Hi All,

I am new to ganglia. Please help me configure spark metrics in ganglia.

*ISSUE: *Spark metrics are not visible in ganglia.

*STEPS FOLLOWED: *
Installed gmond, gmetad and gweb on my spark server.
Configured metrics.properies in spark server as below.
But, i am not able to see any metrics listed in gweb interface.

*CONFIGURATION: *

org.apache.spark.metrics.sink.GangliaSink

host      103.241.183.175

port      8649

period    10

unit      seconds

ttl       1

mode      multicast

please help to get spark metrics getting displayed in ganglia.

​Thanks

-pradeep samudrala