Regardless of whether this is 3.3.8 or 3.6.0, the offending line is:

WRITE_LOCK(hash, i);

I was going to guess this was 3.6.0 because it's a different
backtrace, however the line number in process_xml.c doesn't make sense
unless it is 3.3.8. What this implies is that the hash table is not
properly protected by its mutex.

There are 339 commits between 3.3.8 and the current master branch. I'd
like to heavily suggest updating because I unfortunately do not have
time to look through all the commit messages to see if this has been
solved by work others have done.

--dho