Hi,
I also faced the same problems last week.

- > I mostly use Linux servers which I monitor with ganglia, up to now
having no problems at all.
Now I thought It would be nice to be able to monitor also my few Windows
servers.
Hence I would be very interested in a solution!

I already had problems with configure: seemingly the sunrpc-guys messed
up the sunrpc-package by moving the stuff from /usr/include/rpc to
/usr/include/tirpc/rpc, without even adapting the header-files itself...
). I could solve this issue by adapting rpc/type.h and rpc/xdr.h

When executing "make" it failed with the same messages Ken reported.
I played around with including "w32api/winsock2.h" and
"w32api/winsock.h" (they contain the missing type definitions) in
w32api/netioapi.h  or "ws2ipdef.h".
I could get rid of the unknown type name messages, but ended up in a
bunch of redefined type errors ...

Regards
René