Yes, and I see in debug mode that GMOND accepts and saves HTTP metrics.
These metrics can be retrieved over direct TCP connection from Collector, but
they are not sent to another GMOND agent via UDP.
We use one common GMOND per cluster which is running at Collector server.
How can it be fixed?

Thanks!
Sergey