Brian Proffitt wrote:
> 
> All:
> 
> I wanted to thank you all for your help in giving me information for my
> review of LyX in this week's StartX Files on LinuxPlanet.com.
> 
> If any of you are interested, the review is now up on LinuxPlanet at
> http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/reviews/3871/1/.
> 
> Thanks again, and feel free to send comments to me at this address, or post
> them on Linux Today.
> 
> Peace,
> Brian Proffitt
As with any piece of software I look at, my first approach is to ask
"What are these guys thinking about?" If I can answer that question, get
inside their heads as it were, the rest is simple. It took about 5
minutes with LyX. Less time than it eventually took to display the
User's Guide (that has improved). My reaction was "right, that's the way
do it."
Never looked back. It is my only W<DP.
You're welcome,
Garst


Reply via email to