Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> 
> >>>>> "Garst" == Garst R Reese <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> 
> Garst> The examples and templates were created with 1.2CVS so will
> Garst> have a more recent lyxformat number.
> 
> So this means I should not put these new hollywood files in 1.1.6fix4,
> right?
What is the lyxformat number for 1.1.6fix4? I could try changing it,
downloading
the cvs (ughh:) and see what happens.
The hollywood files are so simple, I don't think any of the format
changes are relevant.
> Garst> I have the script in scripts/fd2lyx/ along with supplied
> Garst> manual, but the script itself is pretty self-documenting. OTOH
> Garst> the manual could save some list questions. Obviously the only
> Garst> people who will use are people who have written scripts in MS
> Garst> using FD, but it let Richard switch from MS to Linux. Garst
> 
> I propose to put the fd2lyx as a tar.gz on
> ftp.lyx.org/pub/lyx/contrib. Would that be right?
> 
Sounds good to me. I can send Richard's tar.gz file if you like.
A link to his page might be good too. I've mentioned that before. The
lyx stuff is at:
http://www.emptydog.com/geekland/gl_lyx
Garst


Reply via email to