Michael Koziarski wrote:
> 
> On Fri, Dec 28, 2001 at 05:13:35PM -0400 or thereabouts, Garst R. Reese wrote:
> > Herbert Voss wrote:
> > >
> > > - create a 5x5 table and insert anything in the first row.
> > > - copy this whole row or part of it
> > > - paste it into the empty second row
> > >
> > > -> it's not possible to put the cursor anywhere in all
> > >     cells of the new row, it jumpa always in front of
> > >     the text
> > True,
> > gcc-3.0.2
> > It was OK on Dec. 24
> > Garst
> 
> I've added this to bugzilla as #139
> 
> http://cvs.koziarski.com/show_bug.cgi?id=139
> 
> Cheers,
> 
> Koz
Well, it turns out that if I save the file, exit, and reopen it, I can
edit it correctly. The bug did exist Dec. 24
Garst


Reply via email to