Juergen Vigna wrote:
> 
> On 29-Dec-2001 Garst R. Reese wrote:
> > Playing with my Dec 24 backup and current CVS I discovered that on Dec
> > 24, deleteing some rows caused a crash. This has been fixed. Closing and
> > reopening the file makes it possible to edit the copied row. Hope this
> > helps with the debugging.
> 
> Sorry I don't get what you mean here???
> 
>           Jug
There is a bug reported that if you insert a 5x5 table, enter stuff in
the first row, copy it to the second row, then you cannot edit the
second row.
f.ex |alpha|beta|etc...
try to remove the p from the second row.
Now, save, close, and reopen the file, and try again. It works.
I had a backup lyx created Dec. 24 and decided to test that. I had
however filled all of the rows with copies, so when I brougt it up, I
first tried to delete a row.
It crashed. I brought up the lastest lyx and it did not crash deleting a
row.
Garst


Reply via email to