Allan Rae wrote:

> I'm open to suggestions on how to handle this.  The numbers you enter
> are fed to dvips (or whatever print command you have set).  So after
> inspecting the `info dvips` I'd say: you're screwed.
Yup :)
> I can't see a solution amongst the options there.  The "-p NUM"  flag
> looked hopeful but it starts printing from the first page numbered
> NUM.  And the "-pp FIRST-LAST" flag is described as equivalent to "-p
> FIRST -l LAST".
> 
> Although it may be possible to do some trickery with a combination of
> "-r -i -S 4 -C NUM" where NUM is the number of copies you want.  If my
> guess if correct you should get two separate files produced one of
> which has the last four pages and will print NUM collated copies for
> you. To do this within LyX you'll need to add the "-i -S 4" flags to
> your Preferences->Converters->Convertors->DVI-to-PostScript setting.
> The rest can be set in the Print dialog (-r is reverse order, -C NUM
> is collated copies).
I tried it with 2 copies, it printed the entire file twice. I should
have checked the print queue to see how many files were there, but
wasn't that swift.
So, maybe using gv, Save Marked, and lpr is the easiest way to go.
Thanks folks.
Garst


Reply via email to