Angus Leeming wrote: > > On Tuesday 15 January 2002 2:17 pm, John Levon wrote: > > On Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 02:12:26PM +0000, Angus Leeming wrote: > > > > > Now the question is this: should I change this to just single click? > > > The reason why? consistency with other dialogs will do. > > > > if you do I guess we need to change thesaurus behaviour too ? > > Well, that was the reason for the question. I think single-click here is > sufficient but others may complain vociferously. Personally, I don't see the > point of showing the selected word in the input on the first click, followed > by actually using it on the second. To me it's just one extra click. > > What's the consensus here? > > Angus Well, if you accidentally click the wrong word you are screwed and the place where you did it might be very hard to find. Of course this safety net does not help when you quickly double-click. Garst
