Dekel Tsur wrote:
> 
> On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 10:10:15PM +0100, Herbert Voss wrote:
> > Dekel Tsur wrote:
> >
> > >>1. all in preferences - nothing in the gui
> > >>2. additional a "Display yes/no" in the graphic gui,
> > >>    overwrites the global definition
> > >>3. all in preferences and in every inset which over-
> > >>    writes preferences
> > >>4. only "Display yes/no" in preferences and all in
> > >>    the graphic-gui for every inset.
> > >>
> > >>
> > >>I prefer 4., because loading of books with a lot of images
> > >>takes more than 5 minutes, when you forget to disable
> > >>"Display yes/no" all images.
> > >>
> > >
> > > What is wrong with what we currently use (option 2) ?
> >
> > nothing, but it's in difference to 1.1.6 and the question
> > is why?
> 
> Because option 4 has no practial use, and it just bloats the dialog.
Guess I'm not very practical then. I use it all the time in Old
graphics.
Garst


Reply via email to