Angus Leeming wrote:
> 
> Attached is a prototype image loader using the xforms library routines.
> 
> It contains new files xformsGImage.[Ch] which should go in the xforms
> directory.
> 
> It should work out of the box for xforms 0.89.6 and above.
> 
> It will definitely never work for xforms 0.88 or 0.89.0
> 
> People with xforms 0.89.x where  1<= x <= 5 will have to ascertain whether
> the routines
>         FLIMAGE * flimage_dup(FLIMAGE *);
>         Pixmap   flimage_to_pixmap(FL_IMAGE *, FL_WINDOW);
> are defined in forms.h
> 
> and alter the
> #if (FL_REVISION == 89 && FL_FIXLEVEL < 6)
> #error "Your version of the xforms library may be too old for this class"
> #endif
> in xformsGImage.C as approriate. Feedback on this would be good!
> 
> There are still issues with it
> * doesn't seem to crop
> * only a few formats are loadable, because we haven't yet defined the other
> formats in LyX.
> * loading xpm files seems to die.
> 
> Hovever, if you can define a converter to ppm, then it'll load these
> beautfully. I haven't tried the others.
> 
> Much, much prettier scaling and rotation than I achieved.
> 
> Angus
I sure hope so, the current conversions of ps/eps from the convert
converters are totally useless---ranging from pure blank to random dots.
I'll try your patch with pstopnm $$i
Garst


Reply via email to