From: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2008 9:56 PM
To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: our offense...and offense
coordinator...

So many weapons, so little production.

What the hell is Mullen doing?

Go Gators!!!!

Ken B. (NYC Gator)

Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone with
SprintSpeed

  _____

From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 21:50:25 -0400
To: <gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [gatortalk] our offense...and offense
coordinator...

...lets see the what our offensive line and the
co-ordinator are made of...this is our chance to
show it to the whole country!

Go Gators...kick some scUM butts!

-BadMan

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~--
--~
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON
SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006
National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007
National Basketball Champions
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier
(1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at
www.gatornet.us

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us