Subject: [gatortalk] Re: Pick 'em results
From: "Tom Clarle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, September 08, 2008 12:45 pm
To: <Gatortalk@googlegroups.com>

At least I was right on the Gators but otherwise not a good weekend for picking the favorites (6-8). It was a great night to watch the Gators even with the heat. Just think how much hotter it would be for a 1:00 game! The O line has lots of room for improvement but the “Tebow will still be Tebow” comment by Urban proved to be true for the most part. It was funny Miami fans complained about the field goal. It should have been a TD to Murphy. That ‘not enough men on the line’ penalty was a rather weak excuse for the ref to call that one back. Why do they even care if a guy is a step back? Especially a receiver?

Gatortc