I wrote that at half-time.  It's now the fourth quarter and the offense is
beginning to show some life.  However, the defense is very porous.  Tackling
is terrible.  Pass coverage is spotty, at best.

Special teams are having a good day.

We are going to win the game, but I want to see consistent, fundamental
football from the whole team for a whole game.

A. Leon Polhill

FlaNative1845

330 NW 45th Street

Gainesville, FL 32607