It WAS almost déjà vu all over again, Randy, wasn't it?

And, although I have been one of the Pollyanna's over the years and do not
intend to ever stop supporting my Gators, this team, which Urban began to
like following the Tennessee game, has been frustrating to watch ever since
they left Knoxvegas.

We should be very concerned about every game for the rest of the year.
There is no more wiggle room for a loss.  We must pull it together and
execute on all cylinders for a whole game, and in our 6th game of the year,
we better decide to do it against LSU.  LSU isn't Arkansas.

 A. Leon Polhill
FlaNative1845
330 NW 45th Street
Gainesville, FL 32607