From: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com on behalf of John Bowers
Sent: Sun 10/5/2008 8:53 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [gatortalk] Pick 'em results

Kudos to Jonathan Lejos for turning in a mark of 11-4 to take first place in
Pick 'Em

this weekend.  No fewer than 10 people tied for 2nd at 10-5 (deep breath here):
Bill Perpich, Buzz Howard,

Fran Lasseter, Jason Schmidt, Jonathan Opprimido, Larry Green, Mark Thomas,
Marshall

Rothman, Reggie D, and Shawn Lewis.

For the year, Bill Perpich, Brad Reckamp, and Larry Green are tied for first at
44-30, with

Jonathan Lejos all alone at 43-31 in second, and Ken Kirkley, Mike Gaff, and

Reggie D in third place at 42-32.

Looks like we will again have a Thursday night game this week, I think Climpson
is playing at Wake, or something like that.  I don't know, it's the ACC.

GEAUX GATORS!!!

John

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

<<inline: winmail.dat>>