From: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Oliver Barry
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 1:58 PM
To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatortalk] FW: [gatornews] [SUN]: UF's Opponent This Week: LSU
(Brockway)

Think our season is over?  Last year LSU lost to Arkansas and Kentucky!!!
How'd they end up?  National Champs.

Oliver Barry, CRS, GRI

Real Estate Broker

Halo Realty, LLC

700 E. Main St.

Hendersonville TN 37075

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

office: 615-822-3509

fax: 615-822-7741

mobile: 615-972-4239

UF's Opponent This Week: LSU

By Kevin <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  Brockway

Last year

LSU won its second BCS national title in five seasons, beating Ohio State
38-24 in the championship game to finish the season 12-2. LSU beat Tennessee
21-14 in the Southeastern Conference title game and lost both of its games
(at Kentucky, Arkansas) in triple-overtime.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us

<<inline: image001.gif>>