I wasn't aware Tommy had any skeletons lurking in his closets. In that case, he
and Mickey Andrews should get along just fine. :-(

Did I mention that I have an INTENSE dislike for Mickey Andrews?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
When Tommy coached Tulane, he was accused of coaching his boys to execute the
crack-back block.

I remember thinking that the whole family must be sleaze.

I couldn't imagine ever feeling sorry for a Bowden, even when one gets fired.
To paraphrase Hyman Roth, this is the business they have chosen for themselves.

Go Gators!!!!

Ken B. (NYC Gator)