Many predict Stafford will be the first pick in the draft.

Woody (via wireless)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Sent: 11/3/2008 7:27 AM
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: Georgia mistakes

That is exactly what I was thinking.  Georgia goes on and on about a few
mistakes and a few bad plays.

Yeah - take away the four turnovers (which I look at as our defense is better
than their offense) and take away the 7 touchdowns - and yes - they win the
game!

I also got tired of hearing about Stafford being so great - when his stats are
so bad.  Someone was talking about Stafford for Heisman?!?! Were they kidding?
I don't have the facts - but it seems Stafford throws more interceptions in the
SEC than Peyton Manning did.  Then again Peyton went on to be a successful NFL
QB - so perhaps this means that Stafford will be better than Peyton in the NFL?