I agree. Although they looked unstoppable against TT Saturday night, I think we
would be fairly evenly matched. With the "Stoop's Troops" connection and the
fact that he turned us down for the head coaching position, it should make for
an awesome game.

  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: Gatornet Admin
  Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 10:59 AM
  Subject: Re: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] BCS Standings

  IF Bama is still ranked #1 coming into the SECCG... and IF we beat them..
then I dont see how they can leave us out... we'll atleast be #2 in the country
then. I think we can say with good certainty that the NC will be SEC vs Big 12.
Which teams is up in the air right now.

  I still say UF vs Okie. :)

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us