Well it’s all about our team. FSU can’t begin to keep up with us if we’re on
our game, so the only risk is that we overlook them and come in there playing
flat. It’s always possible, but I have a sense that these guys really took the
loss to Ole Miss to heart and that they understand the need to be mentally
prepared for every game. If they were going to go flat, I think this last
Saturday is when they would have done it.

I am nervous too, partly because of the loss of Marsh in a very critical
position, but mostly just because I know the ‘holes’ will be looking at us the
way we looked at Georgia going into that game. They’ll want to win this so
badly they’ll have been dreaming about it all week. For a mediocre team,
knocking your biggest rival out of the MNC race would be the highlight of your
year. They’ll play a very tough game and won’t give up ground willingly. But,
in the end, I think our guys will prepare well, and will be up for the game. If
they do, we’ll be fine and yet another leading defense will have its stats shot
all to heck.

Rob