From: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of NZ Gator
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 9:35 PM
To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] [SUN]: Notebook: Meyer veteran of
UF-Florida State rivalry (Aschoff)

FSU isn't a mediocre defense; it is the #7 defense in the country. (The team
is mediocre overall, but that's because of a poor offense.) Anyway, my point
is that this team could beat us if our team, like you, isn't worried at all.
If they take FSU seriously, and I think they will, then we'll do to them as
we've already done to the other highly-ranked defenses we've played. But I
don't take anything for granted in this sport and so I'll continue to be
nervous until the game gets underway.

Rob