All he had to do was don a gator jersey to win my vote. But then, I am a
shamelessly shallow person with little patience for the process. To me, it's
NOT all black and white - it's either orange and blue or not.

  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 6:27 PM
  Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Today's Gatornews from Miami Herald and
Palm Beach Post

  If I had a Heisman vote, this would make me vote for TT for sure!!! -

  DOING IT ALL

  For his day-into-night's work, Tebow carried the football 16 times Saturday
for 80 net yards and that ramrod touchdown, and despite the elements he
completed 12 of 21 passes for 185 more yards and three more scores. His 265
yards of total offense and four touchdowns in less than 3 ½ quarters qualified
as -- if there can be such a thing -- typically extraordinary. (You have
reached a sweet spot in sports when your excellence is assumed.)

  Oh yeah, Tebow also recovered teammate Emmanuel Moody's fumble, threw a
hellacious block for Harvin and made the tackle after teammate Jeffery Demps'
lost fumble. Tebow did everything Saturday except stop the rain, play the
clarinet at halftime and write a headline for this column

  ===============

  In Saturday's Soak at Doak, for instance, a waterlogged 45-15 Florida
clobbering of Florida State, Tebow contributed the following to his already
comprehensive career, which includes the first Heisman collected by a sophomore:

  ·  One smothering block on an FSU free safety to spring Percy Harvin around
the corner for Florida's first touchdown.

  ·  One tackle of an FSU defensive end, who recovered a fumble by Gator
running back Jeffery Demps and went 2 yards backwards after coming in contact
with Tebow.

  ·  One fumble recovery, when teammate Emmanuel Moody coughed up the ball.

  ·  Oh, and here's one that won't show up anywhere. One time drawing
double-coverage from the FSU secondary on a flea-flicker play that was designed
for wide receiver Louis Murphy to hit Tebow for a touchdown pass.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us