Subject: [gatortalk] Re: I KNOW I JUST DIDNT HEAR
From: "Woody (via wireless)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, December 01, 2008 7:33 am
To: <Gatortalk@googlegroups.com>

I dont need this right now.

Woody (via wireless)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Sent: 12/1/2008 7:59 AM

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2008/nov/30/david-moulton-urban-meyer-obvious-answer-notre-dam/

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [gatortalk] I KNOW I JUST DIDNT HEAR
From: "Woody (via wireless)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, December 01, 2008 7:48 am
To: Gatortalk <Gatortalk@googlegroups.com>

on the radio just now that notre dame is courting urban meyer again.

I dont think he would leave now and give up all that he has built... but where is my valium.

Woody (via wireless)

1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us