Our special teams against the half-assed ewe were terrible.  We were kept in
poor field position and the ewes were given great field position most of the
possessions in the game.

That cannot happen against the evil Saban tidal slime if we expect to win.

Special teams have been great all year until the ewes appeared.  We must
refocus and execute.

A. Leon Polhill

FlaNative1845

330 NW 45th Street