The Mighty Gators just keep on keepin' on, huh?  We blasted the sorry ol'
Noles

Saturday night, and put even MORE distance between the two programs.   All I
can say to

the Semis is nice to meet ya, sorry 'bout the mess, thanks for the help, see
ya later.

We had a pretty good week in Pick 'em, with Eric Bunce finishing first,
leading the way at 13-2.

Second place was a 5-way tie among Brian Hicks, David Lloveras, Mike Clark,
Shawn

Kopelakis, and Tom Clarke at 12-3.  And a bunch of folks came in third, at
11-4.

For the long-awaited Year-To-Date Champion (drum roll, please), let's put
our

hands together for Bill Perpich!!

(Sound of crowd roaring)..

 Bill finished at the top, 100-78.  A big tie for

second at 98-80 included Fran Lasseter, Jason Schmidt, John Bowers (ahem),
Ken

Kirkley, Ozzie Sabina (ahem), and Woody Bass.  Third place belonged to Brad
Reckamp, at

97-81.

The regular season is over, thanks to everyone for playing once again this
year,

and I s'pose we'll get another Bowl Game Extravaganza together soon.  Watch
this space,

and BEAT ALABAMA!!!

http://pickem.g8r.com

John