From: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ken Kirkley
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2008 12:22 PM
To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatortalk] RE: [gatornews] [SUN]: Q & A with Christian Ponder
(Elmasry)

You and me both Christian, I'm sure I could find a few more who will
encourage this line of thinking too....

Q: How has head coach Bobby Bowden helped you develop as a quarterback?

A: He's been such a mentor and a leader to me. I've always looked up to him.
He always has suggestions all the time. He's a heck of a head coach and he's
a guy with a lot of character. I grew up with him, basically. My dad (David)
played at Florida State in the early '80s (as a defensive lineman). I hope
he sticks around.

  _____