From: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Cecilia
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2008 9:04 PM
To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: DVD Recipient List...

Mine arrived today.  THANK YOU!

From: Gatornet Admin <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com

Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 10:04 PM

My DVD came today and I watched it tonight! AWESOME!!! Thank you, Bill! That
is a keeper for sure!

I especially liked seeing parts of the stadium that I will probably never
get to see, such as the luxury skyboxes, the apartments, etc. It would've
been nice to see the locker room though.

Thanks again!