I think its certainly an x-factor in the back of Timmy's mind for sure. I
hate to even suggest it.. but if we have a total outside that Tebow is not
familiar with (and vice versa).. and we know with pretty good certainty
that Brantley is the next guy in line... it may work out to UF's benefit
for Brantley to have a couple of years under the same guy.

Not saying I WANT that to happen.. I would LOVE Tebow to come back... but
for the most part.. wouldnt he have to start all over again with a new OC?
I dont see him wanting to go through that. If its a insider thats promoted
(i think perhaps unlikely)... he would probably stay...

Woody

On Dec 10, 2008 4:06pm, Gatornet Admin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Tebow and Mullen are very tight. This might work against us and push Tebow
>

> to the NFL.
>

> Thoughts?
>

> Randy

DC.