From: Oliver Barry [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Oliver
Barry
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 2:35 PM
To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [gatortalk] Re: Robert Marve

Usually once they get back on the straight and narrow Urban lets them back
on the team.  He's done that with several even at UF.

It doesn't matter if Marve comes to UF.  What's so fun is that this is
something that's stirring up the Miami hornet nest and causing recruits to
consider a more stable program.  Perhaps...  Oh, I dunno, maybe Florida?
:-)

Oliver

  _____