  From: John Vega
  To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 10:11 AM
  Subject: [gatortalk] Re: [gatornews] Today's Gatornews from Miami Herald and
Palm Beach Post

  On Dec 31, 2008, at 8:05 AM, JunoGator wrote:

    Weiner -- who has led Plant to two of the past three state Class 4A
football titles, including this year's -- described Shannon's treatment of
Marve as ''egregious'' and said Shannon's insistence that Marve cannot transfer
to an ACC, SEC or Florida-based school ``is the last line in a series of slaps
in the face. It's . . . spitefulness and vengeance.''

  Didn't we let Brock transfer to Miami? Wasn't he just as decorated of a
recruit as Marve?

  The prohibition of any SEC team (no LSU, not Tennessee) strikes me as
spiteful as well.

  -Zeb

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us