From: Helen Huntley <hhsga...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 6:14 PM
To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: wow!

What do they use that stadium for the other 364 days of the year?

On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 5:58 PM, Ed Williamson <bucksho...@hotmail.com> wrote:
47 - 34 Ole Miss taking a knee going under 1 minute ----- Original Message
-----From: ken...@earthlink.netto: gatort...@googlegroups.comsent: Friday,
January 02, 2009 4:40 PMSubject: [gatortalk] Re: wow!
Ole Miss, 47 - 28, 4:40 to go in the game.

Go Gators!!!!

Ken B. (NYC Gator)
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeedFrom: "Jay Cicone"