From: "Gatornet Admin" <gator...@comcast.net>

Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 16:38:03
To: <Gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: Leon?

I called and checked on him, and he is in the hospital. Apparently, he had a
pretty nasty fall on 12/22 and spent Christmas in the hospital while they
were running some test, etc. They let him go home on the 26th, and has been
in and out ever since. He's currently back in and is fighting some kind of
infection and is on IV's.

If anyone in the area wants to visit him, he's in North Florida Regional
Medical Center (across from Oaks Mall) in room 217.

He said to tell everyone hello, that he is in good spirits and celebrating
the National Championship in new gator pajamas. :-)