From: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Oliver Barry
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2009 2:02 PM
To: gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatortalk] Game report?

Can we get a Gatortalk game report from someone who was there?

One question:  Was there a fight at the coin toss?  My brother says one of
the Okies insulted Louis Murphy and he had to be restrained by team mates.

Another question:  Who had the best band?  In the 30 or so seconds we saw
them on tv ours looked clearly superior.

Nic Harris is the player Tebow got the unsportsmanlike penalty on.  He's
also the same guy who did the Darnell Docket on Percy.

Thanks,

Oliver

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us