...and yet ANOTHER celebrity right here in our own little group! Thanks for the
heads-up, Helen!

  From: Helen Huntley
  To: gatortalk
  Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 10:35 AM
  Subject: [gatortalk] Helen on CNBC tonight

  For any of you who might be interested in watching--
  Producers of the CNBC "American Greed" show interviewed me for a show on Lou
Pearlman, which is being shown from 9 to 10 p.m. tonight. I covered the
Pearlman story back when I was a reporter at the St. Petersburg Times (which
now seems long ago.) The interview with me was shot last summer. I have no idea
how much of the interview they will be using.
  Helen

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us