Nah, man... you have to go looking for your friends' status updates.  Click 
on FRIENDS and RECENTLY UPDATED or something like that.  ;-)

Cee

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Bill Hileman" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2009 5:05 PM
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: Fw: Timothy Tebow confirmed you as a friend on 
Facebook...



I've had Joakim as a friend for quite some time now and have never seen a 
status update.  Maybe FaceBook has different "levels" of friends, heh.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]on
> Behalf Of Cecilia
> Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2009 4:36 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [gatortalk] Re: Fw: Timothy Tebow confirmed you as a friend on
> Facebook...
> Importance: Low
>
>
>
> Yep, I saw that.  I actually clicked on his FB account from your friends
> list and got an error message.  :-(
>
> I did successfully add Joakim Noah as a friend, though, and his status
> updates are pretty hilarious sometimes.
>
> Cee
>
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Gatornet Admin" <[email protected]>
> To: "GatorTalk" <[email protected]>
> Cc: "Heather" <[email protected]>; "Todd (home)"
> <[email protected]>; "Andrew (Home)"
> <[email protected]>; "Vonda
> (home)" <[email protected]>
> Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2009 9:09 AM
> Subject: [gatortalk] Fw: Timothy Tebow confirmed you as a friend on
> Facebook...
>
>
> >
> > I'm still somewhat new to Facebook, but I spent some time on it
> yesterday
> > while my grandkids were taking a nap (schools were closed due
> to the cold
> > snap), but I found where Tim Tebow was a member. Yes, it was Tim.
> >
> > Anyway, I thought I'd try to add him as a friend just for the
> fun of it,
> > but
> > he confirmed me. The only problem is that he must've gotten flooded with
> > "friend" requests, so I think he cancelled his account. He's not even
> > listed
> > anymore. :-(
> >
> > Randy
> >
> > ----- Original Message ----- 
> > From: "Facebook" <[email protected]>
> > To: "Randy Lyons" <[email protected]>
> > Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 11:45 PM
> > Subject: Timothy Tebow confirmed you as a friend on Facebook...
> >
> >
> > Timothy confirmed you as a friend on Facebook.
> >
> > To view Timothy's profile or write on his Wall, follow this link:
> > http://www.facebook.com/n/?profile.php&id=1154782643
> >
> > Timothy is new on Facebook. To suggest people that Timothy knows, follow
> > this link:
> > http://www.facebook.com/n/?profile.php&id=1154782643&suggestfriends
> >
> >
> >
> > Thanks,
> > The Facebook Team
> >
> > ___
> > Want to control which emails you receive from Facebook? Go to:
> >
> http://www.facebook.com/editaccount.php?notifications&md=ZXZlbnRfd
XBkYXRlO2Zyb209MTE1NDc4MjY0Mzt0bz0xNTgwOTQzMDUz
>
>
>
> >
>







--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
GATORS: ONE VOICE ON SATURDAY - NO VOICE ON SUNDAY!
1996 National Football Champions   |   2006 National Basketball Champions
2006 National Football Champions   |   2007 National Basketball Champions
2008 National Football Champions   |   
Three Heisman Trophy winners: Steve Spurrier (1966), Danny Wuerffel (1996),
Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to