From: <mrgator...@tampabay.rr.com>
To: <Gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Cc: "Gatornet Admin" <gator...@comcast.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 12:43 PM
Subject: [gatortalk] I screwed up!!!

Ok...

I had two different packages that went out.  One with just the two DVDs of
the National Championship game and celebration with extras and another that
had those and the Uga game with extras.  The Larger package was 5 dics and
the smaller two.  I calculated the postage of the first couple of each size
and sent out based on that postage.  Of the few that I calculated, they were
the same.

So...

i go home today to let Tebow out and find most of the larger packages on my
doorstep asking for more postage.  So basically of the ones who wanted the
UGA game, most came back to me.  Apparently im a dingbat.  So I added
postage and went back to the post office to send them off again.

For most of you who had the UGA stuff...its my fault that it didnt get to
you yet.  I apologize profusely.  they ahould be to you as early as tomorrow
and probably Thurs.

Im very sorry and a little embarrassed, but all i can say is Life goes on.

Hopefully youll get it here shortly and maybe well forget this little
incident.

In any event...GO GATORS!!!

Bill

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us