I guess they are looking at it like we did when Tebow earned a foul for trash
talking.

  From: Oliver Barry
  To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 10:35 AM
  Subject: RE: FW: [gatortalk] Re: OMG!! Lane Kiffin....

  Shane is right.  The Volsheimers are really happy Kiffin was reprimanded.
They are saying they are happy someone is finally coming in there and making
some waves.

  I just have to wonder how long the euphoria will last when Ala, LSU, Georgia
and UF start putting the beat down on them next year!

  Oliver Barry, CRS, GRI

  Real Estate Broker

  Halo Realty, LLC

  700 E. Main St.