No one has mentioned this but, the softball team is ranked #1 in the
country.  I'd say we've got a good coach there!!

And, Women's basketball is 22-2 and ranked 11th in the country ahead of
Tennessee who is 12th.  Heh heh...  Tennessee will play at Florida on
Sunday.

Leon, I hope you're in good enough health to get to that game and scream
for the Gators!!

Oliver Barry, CRS, GRI

Real Estate Broker

Halo Realty, LLC