Thank you for letting us know Randy.

Ken B.

From: "Gatornet Admin" <gator...@comcast.net>

Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 18:26:37
To: GatorTalk<gatortalk@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [gatortalk] Urgent!

I don't want to start a theological debate, but I don't have time to worry
about offending anyone. Those of you who believe in the power of prayer need to
pray for Leon as soon as you read this! Paula just called me a few minutes ago
and Leon is in really bad shape. They (the hospital) has been unable to get his
fever down, he is bleeding internally, and they think he has an aneurism. All
of his family is there with Paula, and quite honestly, I don't think it sounds
good for our friend.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us