Thanks for the good news on Leon! We need his input.

gatortc

From: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com [mailto:gatort...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Mark Weigly
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 2:32 PM
To: Gatortalk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [gatortalk] Re: Update on Leon

I also was able to both Paula and Leon. Although I did not get a change to
see them as he was waiting to be transfered out of SICU. Leon did sound
better and Paula sounded more at easy.

Mark

On Mar 20, 2009, at 8:35 AM, Gatornet Admin wrote:

I talked to both Leon and Paula last night, and I must say it was good to
hear the old fart's voice. He sounds like he is definitely on the mend and
he might even go home in a day or two. He is not in any pain (of course, he
might be on pain meds and not know it), but for sure, the internal bleeding
has stopped, and they are continuing to drain fluids. They have not yet
determined if the fluids contain any pancreatic fluids, but should know
soon.

Paula repeated that she thanks everyone for their prayers and concerns.
There have even been a few of you that have called to check on him, and she
said that she appreciates all the love.

Tim Tebow (2007) - Visit our website at www.gatornet.us